August 23, 2005

Hello all. :D

Hello all :D

There's patrol meeting tomorrow and, we're gonna discuss about patrol outing again ? And I doubt we'll be making any progress tomorrow. Hopefully we get it settled on when we're going to meet up during sept hol, I do not want to see the patrol outing flopped ! :)

Ugh. Sec two life is so so hectic. ): And complicating. Especially with such form teacher who comes in and nag nag nag for ten over hours and doesnt feel tired at all. Molly Leong, whom people call her MY MOTHER. -.- Just because we have the same surname, and that my hair's as curly as hers. ): She permed it! Mine's natural curl alrightees :D

Oh man, I just had History Timed Piece today and I think I'm going to fail it again. I cant seem to have a small pinch of interest in History. ): And it's going to pull my overall grades down a lot a lot. It's probably going to turn out as F9 like who knows. I didnt even have the time to learn it properly cos I used the time to study for WAGGGS and all the other tests. When on monday morning this sms came and said there isnt any tests this week?! I felt like throwing my phone out of the window okay, and hit ms gwee who's sleep walking downstairs. My phone should be able to flatten her brain considering the fact that I live on the 15th floor.

Sept hols. One day play, eight days of mugging. Oh my, I think I'm going to turn into the mugger mode. Okay, so books rocks? Yeah, especially history.

OH MY TIAN1.

-Serene.